Prism 2 Front Mounted Counterlungs are fitted with both automatic and manual gas addition systems and a variable volume control valve (used upon ascent to vent excess expanding gas volume or to purge the loop). Diluent addition is automatically achieved as hydrostatic pressure increases and the counter lung collapses against the valve actuator.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning and storage
- Low WOB, resistive effort and hydrostatic loading
- Safe and effective water trapping including a built in drain
- Available in Regular and Small sizes depending on lung volume or preference
- Constructed of bacteria resistant 420D Nylon with inner PU coating
- Can be retrofitted to BMCL Prism 2